Poker Face

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Until 25 December 2008

ok
im on leave now.. finishing my cuti
in kepong - my small room
missing my family especially dear zakirah- my niece
she is so so cute as now she'll imitate any face expression u make
just had a small fight with someone - which i dont intend of having
been trying hard to keep everything in peace
i dont know.. im just not a robot whom can be programmed to always ok / tenang
uwaaa.. i wish i am- if it is what it takes to have a peaceful life
im messing my life with things i shudnt hv yet doing/ think
so stupid la dey! i AM!
uhuhuhuh..

continuing life like what it's already is or its time for a change..big one?
i want to migrate!!!now!-though i know its not solving anything haha

p/s: nervouse to start year 2009..especially working life..jeng~jeng~jeng~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

babe..it's me..Qila.. found u from en. amey's. ur posts tells me that sumthing's not right on u.. ar u ok? is there anything happened yang qila tatau??

December 30, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger amey ahmad said...

ala.. take it easy.. mana ada stright forward life.. hey.. you have a fren here IF you need someone to tell a story..
take care..
~peace~

December 30, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home